Integration services to make all the data, process and application work unitedly helping you make data-driven decisions.
Today, with the increasing ability to access information and work from anywhere in the world, on any device, communication platforms are more important than ever. Enterprises are relying more heavily on portal & collaboration solutions to simplify data, workflows, and communications as they move toward a customer-focused approach. Portal & collaborations are vital for enterprises to demonstrate competitive differentiation.
TRUGlobal provides a comprehensive and integrated set of services and solutions. Our Portal & Collaboration solutions practice team helps connecting people, information and systems in a unified manner within a culturally diverse enterprise.
We have a dedicated team of certified consultants who provide innovative ways for enterprises to conduct business over the internet. Our industry experts employ state-of-the-art practices and work through each stage of your project. We architect an extensive portal strategy, and offer design, infrastructure assessment, deployment, and post deployment support.
TRUGlobal offers Microsoft O365/ Microsoft SharePoint as a comprehensive solution for the collaborative working of enterprises.
TRUGlobal’s expert Portal & Collaboration services include
- Analysis of needs and requirements.
- Migrations and Up-gradations to later versions.
- Creation of Intranet Portals.
- Designing Business Intelligence Dashboards.
- Workflows Based Approval Managements.
- Fast Search Integrations.
- Creation of Knowledge Management Systems.
- Integration with other solutions in the enterprise landscape
- Implementation of Data and Content Management Systems.
- Conducting Assessment Workshops.
- Post Implementation Management and Support.
Enterprises need scalable solutions
Enterprises need scalable solutions for Collaboration, Portals, Knowledge Management, Content Management, Document Management, and Enterprise Search. Together, they are all enablers for integrating people, processes, and Information. Built on the Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server (MOSS), our services enable you to achieve the following and more.
- Provide easier, and timelier access to the information employees need to get their work done
- Provide easier and more effective mechanisms to move work between business entities, such as self-service for customers or partners, enabling outsourcing by providing business partners with access to a collaboration environment, or business data on an extranet
- Provide an organized ‘one-stop-shop’ for Information by making it easier to find authoritative Information
- Improve the ability to share and exchange Information across the organization by providing an electronic publishing method that is easy for users to leverage
- Improve the ‘time to talent’ – the speed with which new employees become productive
- Maximize the reuse of best practices across the enterprise, enabling the organization to replicate successful business practices in all geographies
- Reduce training costs for enterprise applications by providing a consistent user interface to all applications
- Improve time to market for proposals and contracts by providing easier access to reusable assets
- Improve organizational learning by providing easier access to critical Information and organizational memory
- Improve customer service by providing direct access to the information customers need
- Improve project execution by providing an opportunity for work teams to collaborate and to electronically store project information in fully searchable, organized team sites
- Knowledge Workers get affected by the lack of formal systems for capturing and presenting corporate Information. Information overload, unmanaged email attachments, business information trapped in silos, unknown version of record, and inconsistent formatting are some of the business problems faced daily. Corporate Portals are built to help with – Communication, Collaboration, Consolidation, and Consistency.