Salesforce Service Cloud is customer service software that helps to make customer support quick and efficient.
KEY SALESFORCE SERVICE CLOUD FEATURES
Service Cloud key features are many and to get a better understanding of its rich functionality, please contact us and we can explore the fitment for your business case.
- Omni-Channel: With this feature, your customer support will conquer as many communication channels as you want. It can be web, email, phone, web or mobile Live Agent chats, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and other social media platforms), community sites, and even video chats. And besides bringing cases from all these channels into your Service Cloud, Omni-Channel intelligently routes them to appropriate agents based on complex pre-set conditions.
- Case management: Service Cloud Case Management covers the whole case lifecycle: creation, prioritization, assignment, escalation, reassignment, and closure. Moreover, you can specify parameters that should influence each of these stages, and Service Cloud will perform them automatically. For example, you want case priority and type to determine what agent gets assigned to the case, so Service Cloud analyzes this info and triggers the appropriate assignment mechanism.
- Service Console: This is the ultimate personal work space for every agent. Service Console provides a very convenient view of each case. Apart from showing case state and history, it depicts customer and/or account information and enables agents to look for needed knowledge articles right in the case record.
- Knowledge Base: To empower your service agents to find needed answers and deal with cases faster, Service Cloud enables creating a comprehensive knowledge base for agents. And the ability to assess how useful each knowledge article is can make the base even more helpful provided that you improve the less useful articles accordingly.
- Process and Routine Automation: Service Cloud offers process automation using workflows, approvals, macros, email templates, etc.
- Service analytics: Being available to both service agents and service managers, Service Analytics powered by Salesforce Einstein provides insights into department and agent performance. You can see reports of different complexity.
- Field Service: Sometimes, to solve a case, service agents need to cooperate with field workers. This is what Field Service allows doing. Service Cloud users can order field workers’ appointments, manage their schedules, track part or material consumption, and so on.
- Self-Service Communities: Service Cloud provides the possibility to create self-service communities. Using them, customers can access your knowledge base and find solutions by themselves. And to make the community experience even friendlier, you can add a chat to it for customers to conveniently ask agents for help, if they find none on their own.
- Einstein Bots: In some cases, your chats can be powered by Salesforce Einstein. This will free up some of your agents’ time and provide customers with answers to trivial questions about, say, an order status, flight details, etc. And only if your chat bot can’t help, it will transfer customers to the agents competent in the area of the customer’s problem.
- App Builder: If you still lack something in all this Service Cloud functionality, you can order your own Salesforce customer service apps to be created using this feature.
And if you integrate your Service Cloud with Sales or Marketing Clouds, even more benefits can be enjoyed.