We believe in protection of personal data and assure you that any information shared by you on the website will be used in accordance with this policy.
Any changes to this policy will be promptly updated on the website with a clear indication of last modified date.
We do not collect any data from our visitors unless it has been voluntarily provided by them in pursuit of business or trade interests or for specific inquiries related to our business. Such collection of data only occurs through the forms filled up by the visitors on the website.
Use of data
Any data shared at our website is only used for the purpose of:
- Internal records of visitors to the website.
- Sharing of the information about our products and services.
- Periodic updates on new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will not share your personal data to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
Non-Personal Data Collected Automatically
When you access our Web sites, we may automatically (i.e. not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the Web site from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this data and share it with our affiliates to monitor the attractiveness of our Web sites and improve their performance or content.
On our website, there are links to our content published on social media websites such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. The usage of these sites and data shared on these sites is governed by the policies of respective sites. We urge our visitors to familiarize themselves with these policies.
We may use links to other resources on the web and/or 3rd party sites. We acknowledge that content on such external sites is governed by copyright and privacy guidelines of such sites. We take no responsibility either of the content or use of data on such sites once a visitor leaves our website and starts using such external sites.
We have taken utmost care to protect your data shared by you on the website; however, we advise you to share any data using your discretion and at your own risk. If you have any concern about this policy or its proper implementation, please email us at email@example.com.