The goal of usability testing is to test how easy the software is to use, learn, and how convenient it is for the end user.
Web applications/Websites/apps are often built on assumptions made by designers, developers and managers about the users and their needs. Usability Testing is a method of testing a product or service at various stages of design and development with actual users, to ensure the product is useful and easy to use.
Usability Testing includes testing User Interfaces (UI) & User Experience (UX). It ensures easiness & convenience in using a software application from a user’s point of view. Thesedays, where competition is at its peak, creating user friendly, unique, & hassle-free applications is of utmost importance. To help organizations achieve these goals, usability testing is being implemented early in the software/application development phase.
The various benefits of software Usability testing are:
- Imparts ease in learning, adapting, understanding the application.
- Allows problem identification.
- Ensures the accuracy of product at the time of its release.
- Identifies the changes required to improve the overall performance of the software application.
- Testers are able to monitor the time of task completion.
- Validates exceptional user experience & satisfaction.
Our usability testing services are designed to match the requirements of our clients and are implemented with the assistance of latest & quality usability testing tools for accurate & expected results.
Our Services Include:
A usability test can help you collect qualitative and quantitative data and determine next steps.
Real-time User Testing via Crowd Sourcing