Digital transformation is changing the competitive landscape in virtually every industry
Businesses have this concern of many users deleting app after a single use and never reinstall it, which means that all the efforts, time and money spent on the app development were simply in vain.
Across enterprises of all sizes, mobile apps have fueled growth in business operations and customer services. However, with the variety of platforms, devices and networks, there is significant infrastructure required for mobile testing services.
We test here:
- Mobile apps: Native mobile apps deliver rich experience to users of a particular mobile platform.
- Mobile web apps: Run in mobile browsers, web apps cater to a wider user audience regardless of a mobile platform. Our testing engineers test mobile web apps for a vast variety of browsers for smartphones and tablets.
Apps on the platforms we test:
Need for Mobile App Testing:
- Check the basic user experience & navigations
- Operations with memory & control of memory leaks
- Application stability on incoming / outgoing calls & stress/recovery from failures.
- Intensity of power consumption & sensitivity to charge
- Support for various screen resolutions & screen sizes
- Check Orientation & Connectivity
- Install / remove applications properly in Phone / External memory
- Test Audio Functionality (especially game applications)
Testing a single application across multiple devices running on the same platform and different platform poses unique challenges for testers. Understanding these challenges and developing test strategies that overcome them is the need of the hour.
Our Services Include:
Functional Testing – To ensures that the application is working as per the requirements. users will abandon it if the app crashes often or doesn’t’ work as expected. Most of the test conducted for this is driven by the user interface and call flows.
Usability Testing – is carried out to verify if the application is achieving its goals and getting a favorable response from users. The app has a user-friendly UI, encompassing key functions of the app and engaging UX, providing for positive user experience. This is important as the usability of an application is its key to commercial success
Performance Testing – This testing process is to verify the performance and behavior of the application under certain conditions such as low battery, bad network coverage, low available memory, simultaneous access to application’s server by several users and other conditions. Performance of an application can be affected from two sides: application’s server side and client’s side.
Memory Leakage Testing – Memory leakage happens when a computer program or application is unable to manage the memory it is allocated resulting in poor performance of the application and the overall slowdown of the system. As mobile devices have significant constraints of available memory, memory leakage testing is crucial for the proper functioning of an application.
Interrupt Testing – An application while functioning may face several interruptions like incoming calls or network coverage outage and recovery.
Mobile compatibility testing – To reduce the number of unhappy users, mobile apps should work seamlessly on target devices and in the respective operation systems and mobile browsers. Our specialists will make sure your mobile app provides an impeccable UX in all the cases above.
Mobile security testing – Mobile apps are vulnerable to hacking attacks, which leads to losses for users and enterprises.