Focusing on ensuring the functionality, reliability and stability of a product/service
As the applications and systems become more complex, enterprises face unique challenges in functional testing to achieve the ‘perfect’ production quality for software. With robust testing processes and technology experience, corporations need strong domain skills for performing effective functional testing.
TRUGlobal brings a unique blend of testing processes, tools and technology expertise, and domain knowledge to ensure that the product is delivered without defects in an accelerated time frame. TRUGlobal provides end to end manual testing services for your functional testing needs with a foundation of matured test processes, in-house accelerators, and experience of all industry-leading functional testing tools.
We undertake the complete responsibility for the testing activities from creating an optimized test plan to post production support. We adopt a user-centric testing approach, delivering continuous value improvement in our engagements. We ensure complete traceability of the business requirements to the test cases designed and executed for extensive test coverage. As a professional company for manual testing, we provide extensive reporting with customized dashboards at regular intervals to keep you on top of the testing progress and defects.
We follow the standard manual testing life cycle process:
Test Plan Preparation
- Defining a Test Plan: Every manual testing process needs a test plan, which defines the overall testing approach for the project. Working in close collaboration with your team, we create a test plan that takes into account the following components:
- Boundary of the project
- Order of testing steps
- List of requirements
- Possible negative consequences associated with testing
- Specific parts to be tested
- Testing equipment and tools
- Testing equipment and tools
- Defining Test Objective: The test objectives would be determined in consultation with your team. We will ensure that the highest priority is given to the most critical test objectives.
- Defining Test Strategy: Our testing team will chart out the tactics we will be using for fulfilling your testing goals. This includes listing out the techniques to be used for testing, the stages of testing to be followed and the types of tests to be conducted. All our testing processes are customized to our customers’ requirements. The test strategy will be designed keeping the required quality standards and outcomes in mind.
Test Risk Analysis: We offer a test risk analysis as part of our testing service, to apprise you in advance of the possible risks associated with the testing. This would help you to make better, informed decisions on your testing. We will provide assistance with mitigation plans to minimize and nullify the risks.
Test Case Design:
Our expert test case engineers will create and build test cases, based on the information provided by you. The test cases are thoroughly vetted before being executed. Each test case design comes with the following details:
- Test case identifying element
- Test case description
- Conditions (pre- and post-)Test steps
- Test inputs (data)Expected results (output)
Test Case Execution:
Our testing team ensures that the test environment is prepared according to the kind of testing. This includes the provision of the hardware and software required for testing as well as the selection of tools and resources needed for individual tests.
Post execution of the test case, our testers will note and compare the actual results to the expected results. Our testers also ensure meticulous log taking of the results. Each test case comes with test logs, which serve as a record of the test pass and fail information. The results of all iterations of the test cases will be recorded.
Our qualified testing staff will ensure that all errors, defects and bugs are tracked and reported. A specific tracking ID would be assigned to the failed test execution/defect. Defect removal procedures will be initiated. We will be updating you on the status of these procedures until the case is closed to the satisfaction of all.
Test Report Preparation:
We provide detailed summarized testing status reports, which include test reports, bug reports and test documentation. We will send you updates at the different stages and cycles of the testing process
Exit from Testing:
We are committed to upholding the most effective testing standards. In this regard, we will conclude testing on a project phase only if it complies with the following requirements:
- All scheduled test plans have been completed.
- All requirements have been met to the highest possible extent.
Thorough error/bug detection has been done. All serious errors and bugs have been removed.