Delivering Meaningful Insights with Data Management & Analytics Services and Solutions
When it comes to getting more from data, TRUGlobal’s services are client-focused, brand aware and able to deliver tangible business results, while helping enterprise navigate the digital landscape.
Harness your data to drive business insights, automation, process improvement and innovation.
Our Data & Analytics Services help you through
Data is a CRITICAL ASSET in today’s business world. Organizations rely heavily on data analytics to make quick and well-informed decisions, minimize risks, and maximize profits.
The challenges business usually face are:
Need hands-on experience of the latest tools and technology used in the process.
Must deal with issues of privacy and data security.
Need a dedicated team to take care of the ongoing data analytics process.
Have to combine and synchronize unstructured data from disparate sources.
TRUGlobal provides a full suite of data, analytics and insights related services and solutions to enterprise level entities looking to get more out of their data.
TRUGlobal is able to use advanced analytical techniques and cutting edge technology to both analyse data, and create valuable data insights. We use this knowledge and expertise to help clients make the perfect connection with each and every one of their customers.
We know that customer loyalty is of real fiscal value to a company, which is precisely why our teams work to deliver digital, commercial and practical solutions. Our timely project delivery will ensure that you are equipped to go on making more informed decisions for your customers.
Phases of Data Analysis Process:
Our Data analysis process is well defined and time-tested, the phases include
1. Business Understanding: While working with business owners to understand what it does, what kind of decision they are going to make, for which purpose the data is being analyzed, this all data analyzing process is started with a question, lots of people think that the data can be analyzed by using the data set, availability of the data set is sufficient to analyze any kind of pattern, as per understanding there is no data set for analyzing the data all we need it the questions define the data sets itself, the only challenge, in this case, is while answering the one questions another question can be pop up bu it is ok, it more than actually a part of data analyzing process.
2. Acquire the Raw Data: This is the step where after defining the question, data is collected from the different source such as data warehouse, logs, and data set to answer those question, row data is queried to answering the questions but this is not the row data set, instead, we need to call it row data because it is not exactly in the form of where we want it to analyzing.
3. Extract the Data: This is the step where data is extracted to create a final data set. that will allow us to leads the further analyzing process this is a clean data set. SQL is used for extracting the data from the database. the database which is queried to extract the data having several rows exceed 1 Million. where database query languages like SQL enables an Analyst to analyze and transform data easily. SQL is the first thing you should learn as it enables you to work on the dataset.
4. Transform the Data: Data transformation is the process of converting the data or dataset from on state or structure to another state structure, it is the fundamental state of data integration where the data collected from different sources have been integrated into particular structured data in such manner that it can be used at a destination for analysis process this process is known as ETL(Extract Transform Load). The data transformation process refers to detecting and understanding the data in its original structured or source format. This is usually achieved with the help of algorithms which is implemented by using data analysis and profiling tool. This step helps you decide what needs to happen to the data to get it into the desired or requested format. Generally, R or Python language enables you to perform data transformation on large or complex data that is coming from the source.
5. Data Visualization: After building or creating the datasets, we need to visualize data to develop your Hypothesis or Insights to explore and evaluate the data. Tableau/saas (data visualization application) allows us to visualize large rows of columns of data in both structured and unstructured databases and easily bring insights/ meaningful patterns out of the dataset.
6. Statical Analysis: it is the important aspects of data analysis which summarize the data and it’s understanding in terms of model and graphs apart from this it also explains how the data is related to the underlying real world. the statical analysis is also used to identifying the pattern or trends for predictive analytics which helps to make the business decision, it also helps to determine the statical significance of the data set.
7. Data Model Development: industries are extremely interested to deploy model which has predictive capabilities, data model development consists of the definition of model goals, the concept of the problem and its translation into a computational model.
The right modelling enables you to create a statistical model to reject any invalid or null hypothesis, the modern application plays an important role in handling the mathematical complexity. Vendors are developing software as services such as table and SAS to making the analysis process easier and easier by building models using automated predictive modeling tools designed for business analysts. analytics professionals are utilizing machine learning algorithms from open-source marketplaces or model building APIs to build a predictive application model.
8. Recommendations/Report/Story: This is the final step of the data analytics process where analysis decision is summarized and the result or consequences of the analysis process is represented in terms of story, report, recommendations and PPT, tableau and SAS application plays an important role to summarize the analysis process via a report or story building, this report includes:
- Customer/Industries centric outcomes.
- Strategy and decision tree for the industries.
- Identification of business priority.
- Identification of target audience or consumers for the products.
- business case based on measurable outcomes.
Some of our analytics include:
Business and Financial Analytics
Supply chain data analytics services
Successful implementation of IOT is always a challenge at the…
Currently, Enterprise mobility management is one of the trending subjects…
Impact of Data Governance and Self-service analytics in Business performance:…