- Job Code : TG_PH_3565
- Skills : Practice Building, Solution Architecting, Capability Building, Business Pursuit, Operations and Delivery Management, P&L Ownership.
- Location : Bangalore, India
- Experience : 15+ years
Brief Job Description:
This highly motivated and qualified individual will lead, develop, and help grow a successful business process consulting team. Actively works on customer engagements, providing business process expertise that drives business improvements for clients and delivers successful ServiceNow cloud projects. The detailed job posting for this position is listed below.
- Should have Experience in Handling Global responsibility in (US, Europe, UK, APAC Regions), preferably US market
- Should have experience in multiple accounts management with P&L responsibility
- Experience in Revenue management & Budget Planning of large projects.
- Customer interaction & client account management
- Effectively works with the solution/functional team, where necessary, to deliver successful solutions for clients
- Successfully manages the scope of at least one large project
- Employee engagement, identification and grooming of high performers and future leaders
Project Management (PM) & Project Delivery. Project responsibilities include:
- Project planning & successful execution of Project status reporting
- Project metrics tracking. For example: Budget vs. Actual, Burn Rate, etc.
- Communicating and managing risk of Manages the customer expectations, project schedule, timeline and resources
- Supports pre-sales activities for Business Consulting services with Business Development teams
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Master’s degree in Business, Operations, Computer Science or equivalent. (Premium colleges for example IIT, NIT is an added advantage).
- Create differentiators for Client Service Now Practice through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering.
- Defining and driving the right ServiceNow solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations and capability needs.
- Taking a proactive approach to risk management, ensuring risks and issues are identified, addressed and reported and, where appropriate, escalated.
- Manage communication, escalations, risks & issues pertaining to account/project delivery with sector delivery leads.
- Suggest & drive continuous service improvements in technology area.
- Maintain, improve Pyramid Structure within capability & align it with overall practice.
- Developing, implementing & driving an effective training, certification, up-skilling & cross-skilling roadmap for capability.
- Design SMART goals for people development that complements practice direction & business plans. Provide guidance to capability team members to help achieve them.
- 15+ years of experience in software development and design with strong relevant experience in architecture & solutioning
- Providing software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third-party software integrations
- Obtaining and analyzing business requirements and developing technical/functional requirements
- Developing, designing and rolling-out new applications modules, workflows and catalog requests
- Should have owned and delivered complex features of various components of a cloud based platform
- Experience working on microservices architecture for complex applications
- Understanding of cloud and experience on AWS
- Experience in using security tools
- Excellent communication skills with experience in customer management and senior management interactions.
- Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills, team-management skills, and client management skills.
- Willingness to be a self-starter and work independently
Bonus points if:
- ServiceNow Cloud Certification