- As a Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for driving leads for the company The primary focus of the Sales Specialist is to sell our services to prospect /new customers in North America.
- You will be responsible for lead/opportunity generation: conduct calls / send emails / connect via social media to generate leads, schedule "first meetings".
Role & Responsibilities
- Prospect new customers through email campaign and cold calling.
- Identify the correct decision makers within an account.
- Create new sales opportunities by identifying and reaching out to the correct decision makers through cold calls and emails.
- Should be able to do extensive research on target accounts and contacts.
- Create email drafts for mass campaign.
What we are looking for in a candidate
- Keen on building a long-term career in B2B Inside Sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think on the feet and handle sales objections.
- Have inherent respect for processes and are diligent in keeping their CRMs updated.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Personal integrity
𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗡𝗼𝘄! Send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
3-5 years in sales within IT Tech. Support/Product Sales company