Delivery Manager – JAVA
- Job Code : TG_IND_ 1201
- Skills : JAVA
- Location : Bangalore, India
- Experience : At least 12 years with the last 2-3 years in the role of a Delivery Manager in an IT services company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Complete ownership of designing new application framework for the given business problem, or understand existing frameworks, analyze further for investigating possibilities for replacing to new framework / architecture, redesign, work on POC and final migration, with testing and feature suggestions
- Can mentor / train existing team members on aspects of architecture, design and explain, document and elaborate architecture and design changes.
- Identify and document requirements and set reasonable project timelines.
- Document resource needs, risks, project scope and contingency plans.
- Facilitate and lead meetings to ensure progress on solutions and products.
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience in technology implementation using JAVA Frameworks.
- Highly Proficient in Core Design Patterns.
- Strong knowledge and experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modelling, Design/Architect, Development, Integration, Planning and management of Builds, Configuration, Code Management, Production/Customer Support, Maintenance, Enhancements and Quality Control, Testing, Implementation and Documentation.
- Expert in Web based applications using various frameworks and technologies Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JPA, JSF, EJBs, Java/J2ee (JSP, JDBC), Ajax, XML, ANT.
- Should be experienced technical architect / solution architect for Java / JEE solutions
- MVC - experience on any MVC framework (Struts12 /Spring MVC / Custom framework /- )
- Strong database knowledge and SQL skills
- Profiling / performance analysis, benchmarking and optimization / tuning
- Authorization / authentication - JAAS / Spring security / Web Services Security Username Token
- Knowledge on configuration related activities Maven, Jenkins, version control tools like SVN/GIT Understand merging and rebase concepts
- Work on RFPs and support new / existing projects
- Should have experience in managing teams in distributed development teams environment (Onshore/Offshore Model)
- Good to have knowledge about the latest technologies like micro-services, cloud, big data etc
- Ideally, should have worked in an IT services company with a global delivery model.
- Prefer professionals who have started careers in consulting/implementation projects and transitioned into managing onsite-offshore centric engagements
- Should be conversant with the onsite/offshore model and should be willing to travel for short stints at short notices.
November 7, 2020