Skip to content
The Company / Industry
- Industry: Communication equipment
- Revenue: $350M
- Location: California, USA
The Business Problem
- Move the On premise CRM systems to a cloud base CRM service.
- Provide mobile support
- Increase the customer satisfaction with robust user interfaces and collaboration.
- Comprehensive self service with knowledge base.
- Decommission Oracle iSupport and homegrown “service request” user interfaces.
TRUGlobal Solution And Why
- Implement Salesforce service cloud where the requests can be self served and can be managed by Calix support agents.
- Implement Chatter for collaboration.
- Implement Surveys to track customer satisfaction.
- Provide custom webservices from a replicated Oracle EBS environment to feed Salesforce for Customer 360 ̊ information.
- Interface the RMA related requests to Oracle EBS for further processing and loop back with the status update.
- Interface account and contact data with Calix customer portal.
- Sales force service cloud
- Informatica ETL
- Oracle EBS
- Calix Customer portal
- Operational Data store fed by Shareplex
- TRUGlobal led this project with Onsite and offshore consultants
- 5 Months (requirements to go live)
How Customer Business Transformed
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Improved operational efficiency
- Sales and Service CRM connected
- Reduced Calix IT Burden to support home grown legacy systems
- Faster Agile deployments of new features.